Thursday, December 31, 2009

REUNION-a long lost of 10 year best friend

The next day after reaching NCL, she still got her unfinished sem and I also did have my unfinished journey to go. What's next? hehe... is to meet my a best friend of mine who have been lost contact and never meet with each other for 10 years.

That day is Monday. After having a luxurious English breakfast made by her, I sent her off. I took cab that she had booked to NCL train station. wuwu...can't wait to meet her. Who is this mysterious girl? hehe ;p She is best friend of mine in primary school. We were classmates since primary one and continue till primary five where she transferred to Ipoh with her family. That time I was really sad as she is such a lovely friend. Though we were always stiff competitor in academic, but still with her charming charisma, she always protected me with her good characteristics. I still remembered once, where I was the 班长 in class. Then one of our classmate tease me why am I qualified to become
班长 since I am not the first rating in class. I was so nervous and did not know what to say. Then here came she. She stood out and said, " Who says 班长 must be the top student in class? Anyone could be 班长." Then she turned to me and told me just ignore that guy who teased me. She always like that, always good in advising people and know how to help people in needs. She is really my best friend.

Sadly, she had to transferred school to Ipoh, following her family shift. Since after that, we had not been meeting each other. She did leave her house phone to us, but we did not have chance to call each other as timing not right and during those time, it took great courage to call a person through phone.haha~ Slowly, her image disappeared from my mind, till in F6, she found me back through Friendster. Then only I knew that, all this while, she had been putting a lot of effort to find back those primary school old friends. I was so touched and excited when received her friend request. I really never thought of that before. She is such a loyal friend and 念旧。

Back to NCL. I took train from NCL to Manchester. She picked me up at Piccadilly. Before that, we were very excited and so looking forward this reunion. I even thought of whether can she recognice my face not.haha~ The moment I stepped down train, I saw her from far. She was waving at me as well. OMG, I had not been seeing this friend since 1998 and now already end of 2009. Wow, is 11 years apart ler. Can you imagine that?

I hug her the moment I saw her. Both of us were so happy.
That time already around 2++pm. She quickly brought me to Manchester United Stadium- Old Trafford Stadium. Though she had been following the stadium tour before, but still she was willing to bring me there. After buying ticket, I join the tour while she waited me at cafe. This tour lasted 1hour+. I really felt sorry to let her wait long, but after the tour, she looked alright and some more asked me did I enjoy it. She is such a lovely girl.

Real
ly excited to join the stadium tour, where I can see a lot of trophies and awards that MU had won before. We even went to players' changing room. I also managed to take photos with Owen and Rooney's jersey. Then, I had the chance to walk through every corner of the stadium and even get a closer look at the stadium's field, where all the great MU players fight for their glory, including David Bechkam. Then I spent 10 pounds buying 2 caps for my 2 siblings as souvenirs. Can't help, they had been bising me for souvenirs since before I left for London. sien diao~

Back to my 老友, after the tour, we went to Salford Shopping Mall, where a lot of christmas lights had been put on. Really is my 福气 to visit Europe in christmas, can enjoy so many different types of decorations as well as christmas feel. We took photos non-stop.haha~ as usual. Later on, we had our dinner here. Too bad, I was in great headache, so we head off to her home earlier. But before we went back, she brought me to Manchester's China Town. I heard my friend saying that China Town over there is the best one among in UK. Too bad, the weather was too cold and I was having headache, so we just strolled around then we headed off to chritsmas market. One of the must visit site during christmas is christmas market. You can feel the festive season excitement and happiness.

She is now studying in Salford University and she stays in student hostel. Both of us shared the same bed and we kept on reflecting back on our old time story.haha~ sounds like auntie, but is good to have such a moment. She kept on saying must do a reunion with other old friends when she back to Malaysia. She told me that her primary school life in TI is the best moment is her study life. All this while,she missed so much.

I only overnight in Manchester one night. The next morning, she prepared breakfast for me. In the first night, her roommate had slept when I back to her hostel. Then during breakfast, she came out and chatting with me. Her roommate is such a warm person and kept on offering me food for breakfast.

After breakfast, we just looked around in town while waiting for my
train. Sightseeing and taking photo of course are the main content of our trip.haha~ We loitered around in the city and even took a photo in front of Eye of Manchester. Frankly speaking, Eye of Malaysia is much more smaller compared with Eyes in UK. sigh~

When the time comes, she sent me off to train station. She was so considerate and kept on reminding me to take care. Alright Kai Nee, I promised you that we will keep in touch forever and of course, I will invite you to my wedding dinner.haha~








1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG!~!~~! you are meeting kainee~!~!
    hmmm...really miss her a lot la...ur post reminds me of those days in primary school...we always hang out together and giler together..all of us cried when she leaves us...huhu...
    How to contact her?? facebook?? msn??
    Kainee..if you happened to read this---i wanted to say---> I MISS YOU A LOT~!~!~ XOXO

    ReplyDelete